Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question a propos de l'ILS et des gatekeeper

Le jeudi 12 mai 2005 à 17:52 +0200, Olivier Valentin a écrit :
> Thanks a lot for this answer !
>
> Before sending my first email, I was searching for such a forwarding feature; I didn't found it and then I sent this email...
>
> Could you please give me a hint about how to do it ? (is it a routing entry ?) I know it's not the good list for that question, but please....

Well, I have done it in the past, so I know it is possible, but I do not
remember the configuration unfortunately :( Moreover, it has changed
since I was using GNU GK. I guess you will have to ask on their mailing
list, I just can confirm you that :
- it was working here a year or so ago
- that kind of problem will be solved with SIP and our Registrar on
seconix.com in the next months