Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question a propos de l'ILS et des gatekeeper

Thanks a lot for this answer !

Before sending my first email, I was searching for such a forwarding feature; I didn't found it and then I sent this email...

Could you please give me a hint about how to do it ? (is it a routing entry ?) I know it's not the good list for that question, but please....

Olivier

Le Thu, 12 May 2005 17:08:32 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> a dit: