Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question a propos de l'ILS et des gatekeeper

Le jeudi 12 mai 2005 à 16:21 +0200, Olivier Valentin a écrit :
> I have a home private network connected to internet by a NAT router.
> I successfully installed and configured gnugk as a proxy.
> I am able to register to register to the ILS but gnomemeeting registers me as an endpoint...
> Is it possible to be registered in the ILS as an alias on a particular gatekeeper so that people could call me with my callto address ?

Unfortunately, it is not possible with ILS and callto.

However, you can configure your gatekeeper to route automatically calls
on port 1720 on your gateway directly to your computer behind the

ie : h323:yourgk:1720 -> your gm rings
h323:alias yourgk -> your gm rings
h323:alias2 yourgk -> another gm rings
 _      Damien Sandras