Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

Le mardi 03 mai 2005 à 13:42 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> people from the evolution-win32 project ( novell ...) have ported most of the
> gnome libs and deps ... So it s a good point for GM , I guess and recompiling
> under win32 should be easier ....
> any testing package of the old win32 GM try ??

Yes, we have that, but I don't publish it anymore because it is too old,
and still too complex for most people. So it takes a long time to reach
the end of the compilation, and once it is done, we do not receive
patches to fix the remaining problems.