Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

people from the evolution-win32 project ( novell ...) have ported most of the
gnome libs and deps ... So it s a good point for GM , I guess and recompiling
under win32 should be easier ....
any testing package of the old win32 GM try ??