Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Run GnomeMeeting without sound?

ah well it turned out the reason why gnomemeeting wouldn't start after
the warning was due to the openh323 libraries being missinstalled but
I reinstalled them (this time with apt-get) and now it starts up fine
:-), thanks for your replies guys!