[GnomeMeeting-list] No video image

A few hours ago, I posted a query about the above problem.

I've discovered some further information since and would like to update my query.

I have found that, not always, but sometimes, if I switch from V4L2 to V4L and then back again on page 8, I've got the configuration druid to say on page 9 that it recognises my webcam. Then, when I've run the tests on p 9, all have been passed. I've then clicked Apply on page 10 and returned to the main GnomeMeeting screen. Then, I've clicked on the webcam icon on the main screen. However, when I've done that, I still haven't got a video image and, some times, but not always, the program has frozen.

I don't know whether that assists in suggesting the cause of my problem, but I hope so. Thanks again.