Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Run GnomeMeeting without sound?

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2005 02:52 schrieb Hex Star:
> I also would like to have using a sound card optional. I even have a
> realworld need for this. I'm working as a IT intern for a company and
> they have a linux test machine with no soundcard however they'd like
> me to test the intercompatibility of Microsoft NetMeeting and
> GnomeMeeting over their network, unfortunetly I can't do this since
> the linux machine doesn't have a sound card and there's no spare to
> put in it :-(.

Have a look at the snd-dummy kernel module.

> Quote of last known post on this subject to this mailing list's below

Please write answers to previous posts below the parts you are referring to.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/