Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting takes 5 minutes to start

Hi Damien,

I see you got married, congratulations :)

I think I solved my problem already.
I think gnomemeeting sends an incoming packet to 127.0.0.1 and my firewall
dropped that packet so it ages to start. I think it was trying to communicate
with ESD. Is it possible to disable checking for ESD at all since I use ALSA
anyway and don't have the ESD daemon running.

Thanks