Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting takes 5 minutes to start

Hello,

Are you using a webcam? If so which model and what plugins are enabled
in GnomeMeeting.

Have you tried to strace GnomeMeeting to see where it blocks?

PS: Please subscribe to the mailing list to continue this thread, we do
not accept posts from non-subscribers because of the huge amount of
SPAM.