[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting takes 5 minutes to start

Hello,

I have recently emerged (gentoo linux) gnomemeeting but starting it takes up
to 5 minutes.
And when it's running and it finally responds again and I receive a call it
seems to freeze again.
There is not much CPU load either.

I am not running gnome but KDE, maybe that could have to do with it?

My sound (alsa) is working fine and in full duplex.

Any hints on where the problem could be? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If you need any more info about my system please let me know.