Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Some trouble with sound.

Hello,

If you paste this :
snd_pcm_open_conf Invalid type for PCM default
definition

in google, you will find plenty of people having the same problem than yours.

It seems to be related to the ALSA configuration (either .asoundrc or the
global configuration) and not to GnomeMeeting directly. I think it is a
bug on Mandriva. Several people have reported other problems with ALSA and
Mandriva, and those problems were solved by upgrading libasound, so
perhaps that is something that you can try.

Alternatively, I would report the bug to Mandriva and look for possible
solutions on google. But I'm 99% sure it is a problem in one of the config
files of ALSA (perhaps in ~/.asoundrc or in /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf or
wherever else Mandriva is putting them).