Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Source code for GM

Hi,

Le samedi 22 janvier 2005 à 10:35 +0530, asharma a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
>      Can anyone please tell me where can I get the source code of the
> gnomemeeting 1.0, and its previos versions because  I am getting
> problems regarding the GTK, GLIB etc while compiling the latest
> version of gnomemeeting 1.2.. It asks me to upgrade the GTK , ATK,
> GLIB, PANGO to 2.4 version.

We do not provide sources for older versions, but you can get them
through CVS. The tag should be v1_0.

>  ANd what if if I want to install the newer version of GTK over the
> previous one .. I mean how can I install it...

That depends on the linux distribution. On Debian, simply type "apt-get
install libgtk2.0-dev", it should be automatic.

> While I do the upgradation using make upgrade,,, it gives me the bad
> CVSROOT. so what should be there in the CVSROOT.
> I do this as by going to the original one and then do the make
> upgrade.

I don't know what make upgrade is, but GnomeMeeting is in the GNOME CVS:
more information is available here ->
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html