Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Source code for GM

Hi Asharma,

> > While I do the upgradation using make upgrade,,, it gives me the bad
> > CVSROOT. so what should be there in the CVSROOT.
> > I do this as by going to the original one and then do the make
> > upgrade.
> >

> I don't know what make upgrade is, but GnomeMeeting is in the GNOME CVS:
> more information is available here ->
> http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

make upgrade is usually a developer target refreshing CVS to HEAD. Doing
so is not intended to update your installation. That should still work
with "make install" (and eventually make uninstall from the previous
version).

For the old 1.0 tarball you can try downloading:
http://snapshot.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting_1.0.2.orig.tar.gz

--
Best regards,
 Kilian