[GnomeMeeting-list] Source code for GM

Hello all,

     Can anyone please tell me where can I get the source code of the gnomemeeting 1.0, and its previos versions because  I am getting problems regarding the GTK, GLIB etc while compiling the latest version of gnomemeeting 1.2.. It asks me to upgrade the GTK , ATK, GLIB, PANGO to 2.4 version.

 ANd what if if I want to install the newer version of GTK over the previous one .. I mean how can I install it...

While I do the upgradation using make upgrade,,, it gives me the bad CVSROOT. so what should be there in the CVSROOT.
I do this as by going to the original one and then do the make upgrade.

THanks and regards,
Ashutosh