[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Re: alsa support in GM 1.2

Hi Damien,

Instead of adding DMIX and DSNOOP support, you can add a "Custom alsa
device" field and let the user write the device name in.
In the future is possible that the drivers for bluetooth headset are only
alsa userspace library not kernel module, and therefore not selectable
anymore in GM.
So, I think that instead of supporting multiple alsa soft pseudo devices,
would be more easy and flexible to just add this "Custom ALSA driver" and
let the user specify the driver.

Thanks,
Paul