[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: alsa support in GM 1.2

Hi Damien,

I needed this special setup because I have multiple alsa sound drivers,
and I cannot set the default for each one in turn. I am using my bluetooth
headset as a secondary sound card.

But don't bother with this, SIP work is more important.

Thanks for this good piece of software.
Paul