Re: One step further but not done yet - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] undefined symbol: gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

The crash could be because of qtpixmap problem.

You can do this :
gdb gnomemeeting
run
bt (when it crashes)

Then mail the output here. I think it is an installation problem. We
will have to check all our packages.