[GnomeMeeting-list] alsa support in GM 1.2

Hi,

I want to use sometime the dmix and asym ALSA plugins with GM 1.2 and I
don't know if it is possible to select them directly in GM.
Even if they are defined in my .asoundrc, and I can use them in mplayer
and others, I cannot see them in GM under ALSA card selection.
I ended up choosing "ALSA/Default" and making them default in .asoundrc.
Is there any other possibility to use some non hardware alsa defined
plugins in GM ?

Thanks,
Paul