Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PB with recalling an IP number

Hi , thank you !! this is pretty clear !! i have been told whan i first
install my mandrake that i had to disable ipv6 support ....but then a friend
of mine has used ipv6 with gnomemeeting , so then if I try to call
[X:X:ffff:1.2.3.4] on the url call of gnomemeeting , it should work ??? I m
gonna see how to disable ipv6  , cheers

--
www.marseille-wireless.org
jabber : freechelmi jabber org