[GnomeMeeting-list] PB with recalling an IP number

Hi , I found that since few releases , if someone that is not in your ILS
directory call you and you want to call him back by going to the history and
right click , call , then it will call     h323:::ffff:84.81.60.182    for
example ... is it normal ?? does it try to put an ils directory name ???

I guess this issue has been discused before ??
cheers
--
www.marseille-wireless.org
jabber : freechelmi jabber org