Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] undefined symbol: gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

> > What I have done instead is reverted to GM 1.0.1.
> With
> > this, I can connect to my brother's NeNetmeeting>
> session, but so far we have not managed to
> exchange
> > voice or text. We'll work on this a little longer
> > before asking for help!
>
> he needs to install MS-GSGSMn case you don't have a
> large bandwidth on
> both sides. Text chat won't work with
> NeNetMeeting>GnGnomeMeetingYou can
> also try OpOpenPhoneMyMyPhoner OhOhphoneor a change
> (on win32 that is).

Thanks for the info re. text chat - that will stop us
wasting time trying to fix that function!

He has installed MS-GSGSMWe both have reasonably large
bandwidth (1meg at my end, 0.5Meg I think at his), but
without MS-GSGSMe did not seem to get a stable pair of
cocodecs

My money remains on the problem being with firewalls
at one end or the other. I think he is connected to
the inInternetia some kind of router with 2 PCs
plugged into it. We will see...

Steve
Dundee, UK