Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Setup question

Hi Rainer,

Am Samstag, den 19.02.2005, 00:23 +0100 schrieb Rainer Dorsch:
> Hi Kilian,
>
> Am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2005 03:27 schrieb Kilian Krause:
> > For now it's tagged pwlib 1.8.4 and openh323 1.15.3. Yet that IPv6 bug
> > isn't fixed so far and still needs to be adressed. If you seriously need
> > this to work or would like to test the cutting edge GnomeMeeting CVS, i
> > can hand you cvs snapshot debs. Maybe i'll also find some time these
> > days to get the autobuilder script back online.
>
> testing the debs would be ok for me. I am running an uptodate sarge.

the preliminary debs were built on a SID and will for now not install on
SARGE afair. I hope i get the time to build sarge ones tomorrow or so.
Will keep you posted as i have some ready (or verified that sarge has
the required GNOME package dependencies by now - which it hadn't yet
last time i tried)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian