Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question regarding PC-to-Phone Calls

Hi Sharma,

[snip]

> Actually I have downloaded the Open H.323 PSTN Gateway. I looked
> into the source code and found that it supports only GSM and G.711 codec
> only.

quoting Craig Southeren PSTNgw is phased out already. At least that was
the info i got some days ago. You should thus use something like
aefirion, asterisk, yate or isdnh323. Whatever your needs are. YMMV.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian