Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Setup question

Hi Rainer,

> Hmm...but being called over IPv6 is not a problem at all. The problem comes
> up, when I am trying to forward these calls. Does that still make sense for
> you?

as long as IPv4 notation-compatibility notation in IPv6 is used, there
will be problems. Thus if your forwarding is to an ipv4 host, yes.

> > The GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 with fixed OpenH323 will be ready for GNOME 2.10
> > so this should happen rather soon (before end of Feb).
>
> I am confused about the openh323. On www.openh323.org I find the latest
> version is 1.12.2
>
> On the Debian server I see versions 1.13.2, 1.14.2, and 1.15.2
>
> What version I should watch out for?

For now it's tagged pwlib 1.8.4 and openh323 1.15.3. Yet that IPv6 bug
isn't fixed so far and still needs to be adressed. If you seriously need
this to work or would like to test the cutting edge GnomeMeeting CVS, i
can hand you cvs snapshot debs. Maybe i'll also find some time these
days to get the autobuilder script back online.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian