Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Question regarding PC-to-Phone Calls

Thanks sir.
That was really helpful.
Sorry to bother you, but some more questions.
       Actually I have downloaded the Open H.323 PSTN Gateway. I looked
into the source code and found that it supports only GSM and G.711 codec
only.
SO what I did that I added all capabilities using "AddAllcapabilities"
function with (0,0,"*"). So does this means that now this PSTN Gateway
is able to support PC-to-Phone calls on all audio codecs (I suppose all
codecs means whatever the codecs that are there in OpenH323 version).

Also I got to know from your response that there are two service
providers which can provide services via GM, but I am interested to know
that why can't I use my Service Provider for that using GM, because if
we talk about NET2Phone,then in that also my ISP can be  anyone. I mean
I want a scenario to be like this:-

PC (GM) <===>OpenH323 based GATEWAY <==>My ISP <===>Phone(POT/PSTN)

Sorry if my question seems to be absurd.

Thanks and regards,
Ashutosh Sharma.