Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Setup question

Hi Rainer,

> I am running the standard Debian setup:
> -> gnomemeeting 1.0.2,
> -> openh323 1.13.5.4
>
> Do you see any problems with these versions?

using IPv6: Yes. That's not a flaw of the Debian packaging, but a bug in
openh323 that will vanish with the Mimas uploads which aren't yet ready
for uploading. the only fix for now is to run without ipv6 or to be
called over IPv6. :-P

The GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 with fixed OpenH323 will be ready for GNOME 2.10
so this should happen rather soon (before end of Feb).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian