Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Setup question

Hi Rainer,

> Do you see anything which should make me upgrading to 1.2 ASAP. Switching to
> the experimental package means loosing all kind of security updates, etc.

for now using the 1.2 debs is ok, as they should be security-safe (and
only force new versions of pwlib and openh323 out of experimental). Thus
the impact is quite limited. But you're free to wait until we'll move
the whole tree dependant on new pwlib/openh323 to unstable. That should
not take too long most probably.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian