Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-PHONE communication

Hi Brian,
As I'm working away from home I have recently purchased some SIP phones
to communicate with my wife. I have configured these with a FWD account
and subscribed to a pre-pay long distance provider 'I Connect Here'
(http://www.iconnecthere.com).

This long distance provider accepts internet calls from FWD (dial
'**334'), wait for prompt, enter account number and pin, dial number.

Not the perfect solution but it works and means that I don't need to pay
for a land line, just the broadband - which I can't live without anyway
:-).

As I said this is with SIP hardware, but I see no reason why it couldn't
work from Gnomemeeting 2 (the SIP compaitable one).

Hope this helps,
Simon.