[GnomeMeeting-list] H263 capability

Hello everybody,

I want to compile gnomemeeting 1.2.2 with H.263 capability. I followed the
following url and enabled RFC2190 support in OpenH323 .

http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/h263_codec.html

Now, I want to add the H323_RFC2190_H263Capability in
gnomemeeting/src/endpoint.cpp file. I am not sure of the arguments to the
constructor. The signature of the constructor in
openh323-1.15.6/src/rfc2190avcodec.cxx looks like this:

H323_RFC2190_H263Capability::H323_RFC2190_H263Capability(unsigned _sqcifMPI,
                                             unsigned _qcifMPI,
                                             unsigned _cifMPI,
                                             unsigned _cif4MPI,
                                             unsigned _cif16MPI,
                                             unsigned _maxBitRate,
                                             BOOL _unrestrictedVector,
                                             BOOL _arithmeticCoding,
                                             BOOL _advancedPrediction,
                                             BOOL _pbFrames,
                                             BOOL _temporalSpatialTradeOff,
                                             unsigned _hrd_B,
                                             unsigned _bppMaxKb,
                                             unsigned _slowSqcifMPI,
                                             unsigned _slowQcifMPI,
                                             unsigned _slowCifMPI,
                                             unsigned _slowCif4MPI,
                                             unsigned _slowCif16MPI,
                                             BOOL _errorCompensation)

If I want to have atleast 4CIF video then with what arguments should I
invoke the constructor??

Thanks in advance,
Sanjay.