Re: Better Video Codecs - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ideas..

Success!

01:29:07 Opened codec RFC2190 H.263-CIF for transmission

Many thanks for your patience and help :)

I'm getting 01:41:50 Abnormal call termination though from clients such as OhPhone! and NetMeeting.

Suspect it's my port setup that is incorrect...since if I place myself in DMZ (all ports TCP/UDP) to my PC it works stable.

But using port forwarding only - call last for 32 sec exact before it ends.

My router is a Netgear DG834G by the way. I'm quite positive I have forwarded all the correct ports but when looking online it seems that there is a variation on the port range to use ie for the UDP range etc?

Thanks.

JGJones

Y Ddraig Goch a ddyry Gychwyn
Cymru am byth

BSL Video-Group:

Deaf-UK Technology Wiki
http://bslvgroup.mrdini.com/wiki/Main_Page

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: 1) nerds and 2) normals.

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le dimanche 11 d�cembre 2005 � 22:02 +0000, JGJones a �crit :

That was a great help. Have successfully run make and have now installed it using checkinstall (which make a deb package for me to allow for easier removal etc).

When I run GnomeMeeting I get:

gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries: libpt.so.1.8.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Ooops, that means you didn't clean your system before compiling. You
compiled and linked against one library, and that library is not
available when running GM.

Check it is in your library path, check you have no conflict with an
older library.