Re: Better Video Codecs - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ideas..

...ok all that hassle...

when going to a dir, I used =../<dir> but seeing that you used full paths, so I did that and it found them...

After all that hell of a hassle I now have OpenH323 installed with the patched ffmpeg

Lesson learned - use full paths next time!

Now I need to compile and install GnomeMeeting. What do I do with this one?

Thanks

JGJones

Y Ddraig Goch a ddyry Gychwyn
Cymru am byth

BSL Video-Group:

Deaf-UK Technology Wiki
http://bslvgroup.mrdini.com/wiki/Main_Page

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: 1) nerds and 2) normals.

JGJones wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:

 > Iason Antipariotis gave you a link to the a .tar.gz that contains both
 > the recompiled library and the header files.
 >
 > I do :
 > mkdir /home/damien/CVS/LIBAVCODEC
 > tar xvzf of the library in LIBAVCODEC
 > I go in /home/damien/CVS/openh323
 > and I type :
 > ./configure --enable-rfc2190avcodec=/home/damien/CVS/LIBAVCODEC/
 >
 > And I get :
 >
 > checking /home/damien/CVS/LIBAVCODEC//avcodec.h usability... yes
 > checking /home/damien/CVS/LIBAVCODEC//avcodec.h presence... yes
 > checking for /home/damien/CVS/LIBAVCODEC//avcodec.h... yes
 >

 > It works... I don't understand your problem.

My problem is that I do exactly the same as you did. I get a no where I should get a yes

I can't figure it out at all. That's my problem! :)