Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] juste for info : Skype video

On 12/4/05, James Ellis <james ellis gmail com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> There is also the Kopete<->MSN Messenger/Yahoo webcam that appeared with KDE
> 3.5. I haven't used this yet but will try as it means I could possibly see

Can Kopete do video-calls behind a NAT, like MSN's client does, for instance?
(I know, this is a GM forum, but if Kopete can't do this then it isn't
a very practical competition anyway).

> Windows users and hear them (Yes, via Skype) without having to rely on
> stoopid NetBreaking.

What do you mean by NetBreaking?
--
"[a grizzly] can tear through a tree like a Jewish
mother through self-esteem."           - The Simpsons