Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] juste for info : Skype video

Selon Conrad Beckert <conrad_b iname com>:

> I haven't seen a working "video chat" solution for Linux yet. Probably there
> is - but as I spend a couple of hours each week to cover the VoIP market -
> especially with video in mind I doubt that I overlooked it.

You mean even among
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=VOIP+Phones#SoftPhonesvoiceandvideo

you could not find a SIP or H323 (video over IAX .. ? ) chat+voice+video
solution  ?

Could we know which of them you tried and compare ou results ?