[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Some more comments on the GUI.

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

>> > Actually, at the very beginning, there was no popup at all. And several
>> > of them requested one, so I added it.
>> >
>> > That's actually one of the few ways to know you have a call without
>> > constantly looking at the notification area icon, or at the main UI.
>>
>> ... where old fashioned ringing is among those few ways, of course.
>>

> yes however iirc you can disable that popup (I didn't like it at first
> either)

Great, I found it, not in the prefs (maybe I'm blind) but with the
gconf editor (general -> user_interface -> show_popup).

One question however ... cough ... how do I pick up the call? Pushing
the connect button doesn't seem to do the trick.

Many thanks, Bruno

PS: GM 1.2.1 on Debian Sarge