Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and STUN

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:58:52PM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> You can not use STUN and IP translation at the same time.
> If you are using STUN, OR IP Translation, they are deactivated when
> calling somebody on your LAN.

You're right. Worked both a connection to local nets and to the outside with
STUN enabled.

Actually the GUI enables to check both STUN and IP-translation at the
same time, but I guess it won't use it then. (I really would have to
read that STUN rfc!)

This defenetly is a FAQ issue, but how it is possible to connect a GM
client running behind a NAT firewall and which has STUN enabled?
I see the client in ils.seconix.com, it has autoanswer on, but when
I try to call it (callto: ...), it says "Remote host is offline"

// jouni