Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] please help( i am not sure whether i sent out the email just now)

Le dimanche 24 avril 2005 à 22:33 +0800, JIE XIONG a écrit :

> if this email has been resent several times, sorry for the
> unconvenient caused!

Oh don't worry, it has only been sent 6 times to more or less 600
subscribers, it means only 3600 mails wasted :)

> I can call the guy from Germany and Holland. Because I successfully
> chat with them.
>
> But I cannot call another pc in my lab. Don't know what's the problem.

Perhaps it is behind a NAT router?

> Any one can help?

without more information it seems pretty difficult. That's like when you
are going to the doctor, if you ask him to give you medicine because you
are going bad, and if you don't give more information, it will be very
difficult for him...