[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [OpenH323]question related to Codecs

Hi,
    First of all thanks for the response.
  Well I want to know all the relevant parameters of the s/w codecs that are
available with current OpenH323 stack. And can I control them through some
GUI from my endpoint. Like the case of speex that you took for 20ms, so can
I adjust that 20ms to say 30 ms etc.
Actually I want to measure the performance of each codec by changing its
parameters.

Then meaning of the target area is that in OpenH323 at what place I can do
customization for the codec feature.

And is there any way to control how many frames to put in single packet. I
think that should be one of the parameters for all the codecs. Please help
me in this regard, for obtaining the relevant parameters which we can
control for Audio and Video Software codecs available in OpenH323.

Thanks and regards,
Ashu.