[GnomeMeeting-list] [OpenH323]question related to Codecs

Hi all,

    can anyone tell me what are the configurable parameters of a software audio and video codecs for utilizing under OpenH323. I mean to say, suppose I am having G.711 codec available with me as a software, so which parameters I can control for that codec like say how many frames to be put in a single packet. Is that possible with the codecs available with OpenH323. And what are the targeted ares where one can look into.
Please help me.

Regards,
Ashutosh.