Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] trying to call the french taxes

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 11:34 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Good did not try that , thought the syntax was correct , then using your syntax
> it sounds like a sip one , but the previous one was like an IAX one ?? so both

The previous syntax was not a correct syntax at all for an URL. It was
just the syntax of a Windows .cnf file.

> shoudl work isn't it ?? apart from the fact that it s a CNF file , is there any

Nope, GnomeMeeting only works with standardized syntax, not with random
ones :)

> norm to say number XXX at gataway ft.com ??? , I guess both should work , anyway
> it seems not to work in NM neither at work , but i might be firewalled so ...

Yes, it is in the H.323 definition.

> Then , is supporting CNF file format a good thing ???? at least the few websites
>  using those file would be easier to use for people ...  Did you think about
> using it ???  has it been created by MS ??? I guess  yes

Yes, and I don't plan to support the syntax from .cnf files as it is
absolutely windows "only", sorry.