[GnomeMeeting-list] trying to call the french taxes

Hi I tried to call the french taxes becasue their system does not work for me
and you can call them via h323

http://static.ir.dgi.minefi.gouv.fr/public/presentation/p3s_tel.htm

so when you want to call them it opens the .cnf for netmeeting as we may have
guessed ...

[ConferenceShortcut]
ConfName=
Address=c2cmer.entreprises.francetelecom.com/720476
CallFlags=2
Transport=8

so i tried to call in the url bar

callto://c2cmer.entreprises.francetelecom.com/720476

but either it says abnormal end of call , or just saty stuck ...it seems like it
s a gataway where you try to call the number XXXXX ,

any ideas ??
cheers !!!!!

--
Michel memeteau