Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] trying to call the french taxes

Good did not try that , thought the syntax was correct , then using your syntax
it sounds like a sip one , but the previous one was like an IAX one ?? so both
shoudl work isn't it ?? apart from the fact that it s a CNF file , is there any
norm to say number XXX at gataway ft.com ??? , I guess both should work , anyway
it seems not to work in NM neither at work , but i might be firewalled so ...

Then , is supporting CNF file format a good thing ???? at least the few websites
 using those file would be easier to use for people ...  Did you think about
using it ???  has it been created by MS ??? I guess  yes

Cheers

Can anyone try to call them as well and report results ??