Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ideas for a new GUI

Le dimanche 17 avril 2005 à 21:12 +0200, Rikard Johnels a écrit :
> Dockable menues/windows as in newer versions of GIMP?
> So one is able to customize the layout to what you need/want to
> have...

That indeed would be nice.
However, the question of the default layout is still valid.

I'd vote 2) because some users may have some habits already, or maybe
have some way to switch quickly between "old" look, default one, and
customized one.

My 2 cts.

Guillaume B.