Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ideas for a new GUI

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 09:19:12PM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dimanche 17 avril 2005 à 21:12 +0200, Rikard Johnels a écrit :
> > Dockable menues/windows as in newer versions of GIMP?
> > So one is able to customize the layout to what you need/want to have...
>
> Good idea, but you still need a "default" look...

And some shortcut to restore the "default" look would be a good thing in
any GUI program. I wish this would be in freedesktop.org, some
standardized shortcut to restore default GUI settings always in every
program. So if one visits a friend, his highly customized GM GUI could be
quickly swithed back and forth between customized and the default look.