Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Building pwlib/openh323 : need to keep source directories for using the libs? (PWLIBDIR/OPENH323DIR issue)

maillog: 14/04/2005-12:06:21(+0200): Vincent Rubiolo types
> Thanks for your help here, I am really willing to understand and commit
> a patch to the doc as well because this has bogged me down for so long
> now (and prevented me from building gnomemeeting all the way down from
> GNOME 2.6).

You can try reading the spec files for these packages of an rpm distro,
or the ebuild files on gentoo. The latter are quite straightforward to
understand.

http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dev-libs/pwlib/
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/net-libs/openh323/

--
\    Georgi Georgiev   \  "Jesus saves...but Gretzky gets the          \
 /    chutz gg3 net     / rebound!" -- Daniel Hinojosa (hinojosa hp-    /