[GnomeMeeting-list] aclocal-headache

Hello List -

I have trouble compiling gnomemeeting-cvs downloaded from cvs three days ago.

./autogen.sh: line 1: aclocal-1.7: command not found
Checking for required M4 macros...
  libtool.m4 not found
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build gnomemeeting
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

I have double-checked the ACLOCAL_PATH. That is fine. I have all the macros mentioned in place.

I'm using aclocal-1.9 - is it mandatory that I downgrade aclocal to 1.7 in order to compile gnomemeeting-cvs? So far my environment worked very well to compile any kind of software. Compiling gnomemeeting 1.2.1 worked flawlessly.

My system is based on Slackware 10.0.

Best regards,

Elektra