Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00 : PLEASE ALL READ AND CONTRIBUTE

Not necessarily. I can't blame Windows users for abandoning NetMeeting. The point is that chatting
to people over the internet requires *two* people with compatible software. If GM is that software
then nobody cares whether it's using H323 or not, unless it's making unreasonable or unworkable
demands on the firewall or NAT.

I hereby grant everyone in the entire world my permission to run more than one piece of
videoconferencing software on their PCs ... ;-).

Cheers,
Chris