Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00 : PLEASE ALL READ AND CONTRIBUTE

Alan L Tyree <typhoon aanet com au> writes:

> I agree with this. The sad truth is that we need to talk to Windows
> people, and that currently means Netmeeting or Skype.

Or SJPhone or XLite or Firefly or ... Basically all of my Windows Peers
use SIP resp IAX phones or Skype. None uses Netmeeting. I guess that,
regarding trends in end user internet telephony, pushing H323 is pretty
much equivalent to beating a dead horse.

Regards, Bruno.