Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00 : PLEASE ALL READ AND CONTRIBUTE

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:19:01 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

<SNIP>
> > This is why we *really* need the Windows version of GM: so that NM
> > can finally be consigned to the rubbish bin that it richly deserves.
> >

> I'll put that on my top-priority list after 2.00, instead of Jabber
> support as most users do not care about Jabber support in GM, even the
> chatters :)

I agree with this. The sad truth is that we need to talk to Windows
people, and that currently means Netmeeting or Skype. If GM was
available for Windows then at least that would be a possible solution.
Unfortunately, it probably also means a change of name in order to
penetrate the Windows world.

Cheers,
Alan