Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Neos

You are not off topic so I reply here ... I m using neos at work on win , for
jabber mainly , it has a few bugs but it s a very good app .... the problem you
are encouting might be related to NAT ... tell if you are natted on any side ...
then you can select teh same prefered codec on both apps : speex 8K for example
, then it should work OK ...  the other way can be to use netmeeting , you can
just tell you gf to click on the call to link with the ILS addresse and it
would launch net meeting